1) Start old version of K-Meleon, go to Edit->Preferences option menu.
In Preferences panel go to Plugins section and select Netscape Bookmarks plugin,
press Configure... button. In Bookmarks file box you have the path to your
bookmarks.html file (where all your bookmarks are stored).
2) Push in '...' buton at rigth of path box. this open an explorer window, where you
can see the bookmarks.html file, well, rigth click on it and select Copy option
in context menu.
3) Close old version of K-Meleon and repeat 1) step in your new 1.02 version.
4) Push in '...' buton at rigth of path box. this open an explorer window in your
new profile path, where you can see the new bookmarks.html file, well, rigth
click on white zone of file list and select Paste option in context menu.
When you have been question about overwrite the bookmarks.html file answer Yes.
5) Restart K-Meleon for changes take effect.
K-Meleon in Spanish