I've some remarks to do:
1) the menu place would be better under tools with Privacy, Connection, ... (see Noscript for example)
2) I think that all the variables names and values ought to be in english, so the maximum of people will be able to understand it.
3) All the strings in kmm ougth to be translatable with _() function.
4) you ought to use menuchecked() instead of boxes
5) You ought to use functions to add a toolbar (as you do for menu) instead of modifying toolbars.cfg. Buttons must be in this case put under a folder named 'buttons' under skins (see Noscript)
Else, you have made a great job
Mozilla/5.0 (x11; U; Linux x86_64; fr-FR; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Ubuntu/12.04 K-Meleon/76.0
Mail : alain [dot] aupeix [at] wanadoo [dot] fr
Ubuntu 12.04 - Gramps 3.4.9 - Harbour 3.2.0 - Hwgui 2.20-3 - K-Meleon 76.0 rc
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2007 07:50PM by JujuLand.