I really like your browser. It's lean and mean, but it's not quite there (yet). It won't replace IE right away as it still has a few quirks. Here's a few that came to mind while surfing with the new 0.3 release:
- I can't get K-Meleon to open a link in a new window simply by using the shift-click method. I hope that this feature is in the next release as it's a really handy one.
- A "Links" feature alá the one in IE would be nice.
- A dropdown box of sorts with the back/forward buttons would also be goodly.
- An option of choosing between viewing the open windows as many windows (like IE) or as one window with all the pages in it (like opera). I believe the latter one is called MDI mode.
- A right-click menu when clicking on an image.
- Intelligent form fillers / adress fillers.
Btw. Your FAQ is somewhat outdated and refers to old versions of the K-M browser. I hope you revise it to correctly reflect the current state of the code.