General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
Scroll Text
Posted by: Bill
Date: January 23, 2002 02:22AM

Every once in a while I get this auto-scroll thing with a arrowhead on the screen where you just move the mouse forward & back to scroll up & down page but I can't locate anything on what calls it or how to control when it happens?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Scroll Text
Posted by: Brian
Date: January 23, 2002 02:23AM

push the middle button on your mouse

Posted by: Andrew
Date: January 23, 2002 02:36AM

Or press down the scroll wheel - yeah, I know, strange behavior. It's a MS mouse.
smiling smiley

Andrew

Posted by: Bill
Date: January 23, 2002 02:55AM

Thanks guys I never noticed you could press down on the scroll wheellike it was another button. I must have been doing it by accident every now and again.

Posted by: Oswald Glinkmeyer
Date: February 05, 2002 08:24PM

On a similar topic, I notice that my wheel scrolls one page at a time in K-Meleon while in all other aps it scrolls about five or six lines of text. I checked in my mouse set-up in Control Panel and indeed it's set up for "6 lines." Why does K-Meleon take it as a page-up / page-dn instead?

Posted by: Oswald Glinkmeyer
Date: February 06, 2002 01:52AM

On a whim, I tried holding keys down when using the wheel. I found that shift makes the wheel act normally. Surely there is a way to change this behavior. I looked in the preferences list and couldn't find anything that seemed to relate to it. I'd rather not have to hold the shift key down to get the normal wheel behavior.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.