General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
other questions
Posted by: Marty
Date: January 22, 2002 11:21PM

I appreciate the fact that k-meleon is a stripped down browser that functions and looks very similar to IE and it is indeed faster and more stable...BUT...are there skins available, can the toolbar be customized (add/delete functions, change fonts styles and sizes)...I'm searching all over for a good user manual or tutorial if anyone can help me out??

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: other questions
Posted by: Deft
Date: January 22, 2002 11:57PM

Click resources on the left. Pick some skins or whatever. Click Documentation. Read how to do things.

Posted by: po
Date: January 23, 2002 02:24AM

yeah, now that the documentation section is starting to actually have a fair amount of content, maybe there should be a link directly to that section from the help menu/about dialog... the way there already is for the homepage and forums...

couldn't hurt.

Posted by: Andrew
Date: January 23, 2002 02:37AM

Po,

Or if I'm really crazy, I'll actually write help documentation to be packaged with the browser! Yikes!

Andrew

Posted by: po
Date: January 23, 2002 03:07AM

wow... quick! grab the Intellectual Property Rights for that concept! winking smiley

acutally, the 0.6 readme file might have even warranted a spot under the help menu... since it addresses some basic issues.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.