I have uploaded to Rapidshare a new unofficial version :
This is an adapted variation of K-Meleon 1.5a2 ,
usable in Linux together with wine , or also in Windows,
updated to Mozilla 18.104.22.168 using Gecko/20080203,
from Seamonkey 1.1.8.
* In Linux the URL bar is only usable with more recent wine versions.
If you are using an older wine version, use the URL button to open an URL prompt.
* Real Tabs are now implemented. Tabs are now usable in Linux too, while
Layers were not working well.
* Sessions and Groups are not yet implemented in this Linux variation.
* Bookmarks only in the menu up to now.
* Many additional Search Engines in the menu bar, opening in a new window.
* Keyboard shortcuts:
Page back : (right)ctrl + left arrow
Page forward : (right)ctrl + right arrow
Close Window : (right)ctrl + down arrow
Go to home : (right)ctrl + up arrow
The profiles folder will be created inside the K-Meleon main folder by default.
If, when in Linux, you want this folder inside the wine configuration directory
because of property rights problems, rename the file profile.ini
inside the K-Meleon main folder to for example profile.ini-renamed
before the first start.
This version works only if you have the files msvcp71.dll
and msvcr71.dll in your system or in your K-Meleon folder.
If you need these dll's, look for them in the internet .
If necessary in Linux, copy the files manually to the K-Meleon main folder.
Download as zip file at :
or as tarball for Linux at :