General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
Navigateur par défaut ?
Posted by: gavroche72
Date: November 28, 2014 08:09PM

Bonsoir

Qui peut me dire alors que K-Meleon est le navigateur par defaut à chaque fois que je veux aller sur un site on me demande" voulez vous ouvrir ce lien avec IE, rocket, choisir dans les applications" ?
C'est nul si ça demande ça à chaque fois ! D'ailleurs c'est quoi ROCKET ?
Si on ne peut pas changer ça, DESINSTALLATION
Merci de vos réponses

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Navigateur par défaut ?
Posted by: JujuLand
Date: November 29, 2014 08:14AM

Le ton pète-sec et en français de surcroit ne favorisera guère les lecteurs à apporter une réponse ...

On ne connais pas l'anglais dans la Sarthe ?

Pas de problème sous Linux smiling smiley

A+

Mozilla/5.0 (x11; U; Linux x86_64; fr-FR; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Ubuntu/12.04 K-Meleon/76.0

Web: http://jujuland.pagesperso-orange.fr/
Mail : alain [dot] aupeix [at] wanadoo [dot] fr

Ubuntu 12.04 - Gramps 3.4.9 - Harbour 3.2.0 - Hwgui 2.20-3 - K-Meleon 76.0 rc

Posted by: i.ri.
Date: November 29, 2014 09:50AM

hello. is subject rocket. You use the name rocket in the sense of the browser hijacker, tab extension malware. this can change the search engine,home page, pdf handlers, defaults of many types. no confuse not with k-meleon. no association with k-meleon. rocket permeates through all installed browsers in target machine no matter the origin initiation of download and permission. disable the unfamiliar extensions in every browser, for uninstall/ remove bad bad programs must stop/ end/ or uninstall browser instances to achieve uninstall. restart. manual search and destroy all associated folders of malware. check start-up permissions in windows and each browser to delete any sign of extension or updater for rocket. use registry check to find and eliminate remaining pieces. restart. when you are sure you returned to normal, then delete affected restore points. good luck.
Respectfully

Posted by: guenter
Date: November 29, 2014 10:01AM

alain, while You are right that this cannot happen under Linux - You

maybe want to give a more serious & helpfull answer at the same time,

even when the words indicate that the person who asked is upset,

because Rocket, IE and browser made me use the search:

google
Rocket Search is a browser hijacker, which is promoted via other free downloads, and once installed it will change your browser homepage to

google translate
Recherche Rocket est un pirate de navigateur, qui est promu par d'autres téléchargements gratuits, et une fois installé, il va changer votre page d'accueil du navigateur pour...

English removal guide: http://malwaretips.com/blogs/rocket-search-removal/

google translate
ce est qu'il va également ajouter l'argument http://rocket-find.com aux raccourcis aléatoires de Windows sur votre bureau et votre menu Démarrer de Windows.

You need the steps to clean IE and may have to manually undo changes in the properties / caractéristiques of Windows desktop and other links.

google translate
Vous devez les étapes pour nettoyer IE et peut-être annuler manuellement les changements dans les propriétés / Caractéristiques de bureau de Windows et d'autres liens.

Greetings to the South of France and the Pays de la Loire

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2014 10:10AM by guenter.

Posted by: i.ri.
Date: November 29, 2014 10:50AM

calm. enter omission= de-employ any falsified entries IF "default' to deactivate hook-up for allow uninstall. disable "default" allow uninstall mal toolbars, search, home page,,add-ons. consistent in all browsers. sneaky uninstalls hang require shut down or open windows behind other windows without message. malware scanners do not detect this type of malware. manual removal only. Sorry this happened to You. is deceptive possible come with a g**gL icon. Encounter with this required uninstall the chr[]me.ium browser enable conclude accomplishment remove mal. __ 8-|

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.