General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
Suggestison new option for k-meleon
Posted by: Ravendown
Date: May 05, 2014 04:43PM

in flrst place congratulations for the k-meleon web browser. like me, in the nex item i like do a suggestion about the web and the navigation. ¿canyou put a new option for disable javascript on specific web pages?

forexample:

The javascript is ON in all web pages YES NO â– 

Web pages cannot run javascript:

WWW.webexample1.com
www.webexample2.com

thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Suggestison new option for k-meleon
Posted by: JohnHell
Date: May 05, 2014 05:28PM

It is already available.

Go to Tools menu > Privacy > Permissions > Javascript > Permissions button

There you can set the server you allow or disallow for javascript.

But if javascript is disabled globally, even if you set to allow, you won't have javascript enabled.

Another note: pay attention to where the javascript script is. Sometimes www.aaa.com is running a javascript from www.bbb.com so you must block www.bbb.com too.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2014 05:30PM by JohnHell.

Posted by: ravendown
Date: May 05, 2014 06:55PM

yes i know that option, and know that exist on firefox, opera, chrome and other web browsers. but for example if you need enter to www.onexample.com and www.fulljavascriptexample.com all the week more two times for day here is a problem... if disable javascript for fulljavascritpexample.com the navigation doesn´t affect other web sites.

Posted by: guenter
Date: May 07, 2014 05:19PM

JohnHell
It is already available.

Go to Tools menu > Privacy > Permissions > Javascript > Permissions button

There you can set the server you allow or disallow for javascript.

But if javascript is disabled globally, even if you set to allow, you won't have javascript enabled.

Another note: pay attention to where the javascript script is. Sometimes www.aaa.com is running a javascript from www.bbb.com so you must block www.bbb.com too.

John maybe You can repeat Your and my answer in es-ES. ravendown has a Mexican IP.

Hola ravendown - You only need to edit permissions once.
You can exclude web pages permanently here.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2014 05:26PM by guenter.

Attachments: permissions.gif (46.8 KB)  
Posted by: JohnHell
Date: May 07, 2014 05:54PM

guenter
Hola ravendown - You only need to edit permissions once.
You can exclude web pages permanently here.

RavenDown, ya que parece que hablas español, repite lo que dijiste en el anterior mensaje, antes de el de guenter.

Él te está diciendo más o menos lo que yo, que con añadir una vez el sitio a los permisos, ya no hace falta tocarlo más. Los permisos son permanentes e individuales por cada sitio.

De todas formas, por tu anterior mensaje no me quedó claro si no me entendiste a mí o quieres otra cosa diferente. A ver si en español nos entendemos.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.