General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
Scroll wheel
Posted by: olorin
Date: November 12, 2001 12:47PM

I would like to make Ctrl <mouse scroll wheel> change the font size... I've written the macro... ist there a key (such as VK_SCROLL_DOWN) to attach it to the wheel?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Scroll wheel
Posted by: po
Date: November 13, 2001 12:29AM

keyboard/mouse combination accelerators aren't implemented yet, but i think they're working on it... if i recall correctly, it may be a limitation in the embedded mozilla.

--- po

Date: November 13, 2001 01:18PM

Well, I know with Mozilla, I set ctrl-scroll to change font size.... and K-meleon inherited Alt-wheel to go forward back, so it's possible.

Posted by: Andrew
Date: November 13, 2001 03:12PM

Olorin,

One important thing to remember is that just because something works in Mozilla, it isn't necessarily going to be available in K-Meleon. K-Meleon is built on a stripped-down version of the Mozilla codebase. Portions of that codebase don't always support everything that the full-blown Mozilla does support. So, occasionally, we see inconsistancies between the two. We try, whenever possible, to hook up as many of the useful features from Mozilla as we can. We are aware of the desire to have scroll options and if the developers can get that working, they will.

Andrew

Date: November 13, 2001 10:14PM

Okay. Though I think you may have misinterpreted my previous response... I was a bit rushed, so it's unclear. What I meant to say was that, with K-Meleon, I can use Alt-scroll to go back and forward. So I thought that there might be some place where I could change it. However, if it doesn't exist, I understand.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.