General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
smiling smiley Get netflix working in K-Meleon 1.6.0
Posted by: Jason Raub
Date: May 07, 2011 01:18AM

The new beta version is really nice, if your having trouble playing netflix movies in your k-meleon browser like I did then here's the easy solution. Go to: Tools/User Agent - then select (firefox 3.5) and now it will start playing the movie or it will start installing microsoft silverlight in order to play the movie when you refresh the page. Make sure flash and shockwave and java and quicktime are installed too! or you wont see any of that media working. tongue sticking out smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: smiling smiley Get netflix working in K-Meleon 1.6.0
Posted by: guenter
Date: May 07, 2011 12:17PM

Jason Raub
The new beta version is really nice, if your having trouble playing netflix movies in your k-meleon browser like I did then here's the easy solution. Go to: Tools/User Agent - then select (firefox 3.5) and now it will start playing the movie or it will start installing microsoft silverlight in order to play the movie when you refresh the page. Make sure flash and shockwave and java and quicktime are installed too! or you wont see any of that media working. tongue sticking out smiley

Thx for the info. smiling smiley

p.s. We had question about netflix but that guy did not post any feedback so we did not know whether it works that Way. http://kmeleonbrowser.org/forum/read.php?1,116014

Re: smiling smiley Get netflix working in K-Meleon 1.6.0
Posted by: Jason Raub
Date: June 03, 2011 04:00AM

Your welcome, I really like this web browser. Best there is in my opinion.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.