K-MELEON 1.7 DB+ username + password
Posted by: Otto
Date: November 30, 2012 06:34AM

Hello friends! I wonder if you can add in version 1.7 db + the ability to remember username and password: I tested this latest version and the only problems I found are these.
On the other hand, I also tried the version 1.6 db + and I wonder if this version I can add the user agent of version 1.7 db +: please help, are small settings you want to do but only you know how to set up a K-Meleon.
And finally, K-Meleon probe Twins but basically has all the same as the versions 1.6 and 1.7 db db + + with some additions, like the Chrome Frame, which I do not use at all. I hope your help!
Thank you very much!

Re: K-MELEON 1.7 DB+ username + password
Posted by: rodocop
Date: November 30, 2012 02:46PM

Otto!
Password keeping functionality is broken in 1.7 code. The exe-file is buggy and no one here could fix this now. No C++ developer in project.

Only one proposition could be to use Lastpasslite extension, integrated into db+ builds.

Speaking about user agents, look this message to be informed about how to add permanent user agent strings

Latest Release KM74.0 Latest beta KM75beta3 Latest Candidate KM75 RC2
Old good stuff K-Meleon-1.6db+NS by dugbug // KM-16-S2014 by Fred // 1.6beta2.6 by JamesD

K-Meleon Twin+ Download for modern browsers =//= Download for old ones =//= Discuss it!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2012 02:49PM by rodocop.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.