I'm sorry it's still crashing.
BTW, what difference can be made by setting it as my Home Page make?
console indicates many new css warnings. Most of the css warnings apply to Toluna,
Well, trying a diagnose could be made easier by, e.g., freeing the console from unnecessary clutter, and excluding suspects. So it should not just have been "don't have it as your homepage for a while", but: "don't visit that site for a while."
...to uninstall the magnifier.kmm, the files no longer exists
The notepad icon thing: my .kmm's show that too - because I told Windows once to always open them in notepad, probably - but that must not necessarily be the reason in your case; considering that installer icon issue, it probably isn't (or not the only one).
Charlie, for helping us helping you, please do us some favors:
(Windows UI texts are my translations from my german XP, may differ slightly from what you really see - ).
1) go to Explorer -> Extras menu - Folder Options -> "View" tab (second tab).
2) Search for the tickBox: "Hide extensions of known file types" (or so .., its the 6th box here.
3) Untick that, click "Apply", click "OK".
4) Maybe it's a good idea to log off and on again now,from/to your Windos user account.
5) go to your "Program Files\K-Meleon\macros" folder.
6) go to -> View, tick "Details", adjust the column widths so as to show as much meaningful info as you can in a screenshot (-I hope your font size is not too small...)
7) make a screenshot
8) repeat steps 6 & 7 for the folder you reach FROM K-Meleon, via edit -> Configuration -> Profile Folder -> the macros folder in there.
Post those screenshots, please. Maybe someone gets a clue from that ...
Back again ...
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/18/2010 04:28PM by SoerenB.