those guys are fast!
bow down respectfully winking smiley)

Best Bytes®,
Harry

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mozilla 1.1 Alpha Released
Posted by: Al.
Date: June 12, 2002 09:43PM

Well, another Mozilla release, whoopee! The only trouble is though they still haven't fixed the bugs in the mfcembed version of Mozilla, and really that's all we're concerned about here.

Posted by: Andrew
Date: June 12, 2002 10:42PM

Actually, Mozilla 1.1 alpha has been in development for two months. But everyone was too caught up in Mozilla 1.0 to notice. Sse:

http://www.mozillazine.org/weblogs/asa/

Andrew

Posted by: Hacker Harry
Date: June 13, 2002 09:26AM

thanx for this info, Andrew

hmmm. 1700 bugs fixed, but not the two that are crucial to the
k-meleon developers?

sh**... winking smiley)

Best Bytes®,
Harry

Posted by: Vadim
Date: June 13, 2002 02:04PM

Since Mozilla developers apparently are not in rush to fix those bugs, should KM developers consider releasing KM public beta? Just asking...

Posted by: Kidman
Date: June 14, 2002 07:30AM

A public beta without download dialogs...uhm...I guess that makes it just a worthless piece of crap...unfortunately. Same for the SSL support, which is important to many webmail ppl.
I wish my programming skills were at least good, so I could take a look at the code and at least understand it :/

Posted by: Al.
Date: June 14, 2002 10:51PM

Well it would make for a pretty pathetic public beta. As for this obsession some have with this concept, if you want the latest beta then join the developers mailing list, it's pretty EASY and straightforward, and guess what, you don't have to be a developer to join it ;-)
Then you can take the latest beta for a test drive and complain all you like about no downloading or SSL access. But then you already knew about them problems anyhow.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.