General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
Change The Color Of K-Meleon
Posted by: markxxx
Date: January 14, 2010 06:30PM

I recently had to reinstall K-Meleon.

I currently have version 1.5.3

When I reinstalled it, I chose the phoenity GUI. The GUI seemed to have changed. It used to be kind of light beige color. Now the skin is a light bluish.

I have three options phoenity, phoenity-large and Klassic. I've tried them all but they all are blue.

Is there anyway to get the beige color back?

Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Change The Color Of K-Meleon
Posted by: JujuLand
Date: January 14, 2010 07:57PM

Curious that all the skins have the same problem.

It seems to be due to a problem with back.bmp (in the skins folder). It's not logical, because the background is taken in the skin folder, and not common to all the skins.

Is the background checked or unchecked (F2 > Gui appearance > Skin > Display toolbar background) ?

Have you try to set and unset it (or the contrary) with a K-Meleon restart between each change, to see if it's better ?

A+

Mozilla/5.0 (x11; U; Linux x86_64; fr-FR; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Ubuntu/12.04 K-Meleon/76.0

Web: http://jujuland.pagesperso-orange.fr/
Mail : alain [dot] aupeix [at] wanadoo [dot] fr

Ubuntu 12.04 - Gramps 3.4.9 - Harbour 3.2.0 - Hwgui 2.20-3 - K-Meleon 76.0 rc

Posted by: markxxx
Date: January 14, 2010 10:21PM

Thanks that solved the issue.

The box marked "Display Toolbar background" was unchecked. When I checked it, it changed from "light blue" to the beige.

Thanks again

Posted by: desga2
Date: January 14, 2010 10:53PM

"Display Toolbar background" option was checked by default in old version, but in 1.5.x version is uncheked by default due to some problems in some systems or if you changes to some skin without back.bmp file for the toolbar background.

K-Meleon in Spanish

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.