: K-Meleon Forum
Use this forum to talk about a feature you're missing.
[quote=Carlos] I always start k-meleon in fullscreen mode since 90% percent of the time I'm surfing the web, however, the other 10% I use games, paint, or media players that get in the way of the fullscreen experience. Is there any way in which we can have a built in media player in the k-meleon window? If there isn't already. Also, this is a little extra request that might be ambitious or not. Okay here goes: What about useing the tab bar for desktop applications too? Like a hybrid bar to vert windows programs in it and webpages too. Taht way k-meleon can demonite in its fullscreened glory like an opperative system on its own.[/quote]
K-Meleon forum is powered by