: K-Meleon Forum
K-Meleon development related discussions.
[quote=KMfan2] I've jinxed it ! When i restarted the PC, everything was back to normal! I think @siria is wright: the files should be in the profile folder, not in default folder ! I do not know if i did it right. So here is what i did: 1. I've updated adblock.css with https://easylist-msie.adblockplus.org/rolist+easylist.tpl ( I am from Romania ). 2. I've updated fanboy***.css with https://easylist-downloads.adblockplus.org/fanboy-social.txt. That worked on some sites, but not on all. I will give an example for the sites that it didn't worked: [url=http://www.220.ro/familie/Uimit-Peste-Masura-De-Noua-Lui-Jucarie/D6Fv6YaH50/]Link[/url]. Maybe i am doing something wrong. Maybe there is a way to add a macro that finds the ads links in a page and sends them to the lists. Edit. I've put the modified css files in profile folder. It is even worse: now it does not blocking nothing ![/quote]
K-Meleon forum is powered by