: K-Meleon Forum
All about K-Meleon under Linux using wine.
[quote=JujuLand] As I was testing the non-unicode 1.53 version, since a long time without arriving to locate the bug which crashes K-Meleon, the wine developpers ask me some debug info to help debugging. I asked to Dorian, and he send me some files, and I installed the unicode exe version to test it. Incredible, this version seems not to crash anymore. My thoughts about the unicode problems were dated from 1.5.2 version, and I never test 1.5.3 unicode. No crash when starting as 1.5.2, and it seems to be ok a long time. No crash since an hour about what was impossible with non-unicode version. Another good new, the URL history gives no more error message and seems to work correctly. I think it will be necessary to continue to test, but it a good new. To test it, install 1.5.3 with setup for example, open then the setup with 7-zip and extract K-Meleon.exe (overwrite the non-unicode version, or rename it before), or instead of setup, use 7-Zip package. Report here if it's ok for you. I'm using wine 1.1.30 and Ubuntu 8.10  Grrr... a crash just after the send of the post. It ought to be too nice ... [/edit] A+[/quote]
K-Meleon forum is powered by