Summary: Browser title is corrupted with old plugin
Creator:JujuLand Date:2008-02-17 07:09:14
Project:K-Meleon Owner:dorian
Status:Fixed Severity:Normal
Version:1.5a2 Target Version:1.5b2

User-agent: K-Meleon/1.5

-b23-

When launching the K-Meleon title isn't displayed.

To have it displayed, change the display mode or minimize thz window and restore it.

Comments
JujuLand  2008-03-06 03:32:50
It was due to the external kplugins (I think it's now no more needed).

When deleting it, it's ok

A+
dorian  2008-03-06 07:54:26
That's because the plugin was not compiled to work with the unicode build.
I'll probably stop loading old plugin with the unicode version
[Changed Summary from "K-meleon Title isn't displayed when launching" to "Browser title is corrupted with old plugin "]
JujuLand  2008-03-08 11:48:41
Your comment seems to be accredited by an experience I have made this afternoon.

I was trying to confirm the fact that the problem ( bug 990) was due to tabs, and I put layers.dll in kplugins (the one who was in kplugins folder with K-Meleon 1.5a1PRE). I immediately had a crash of K-Meleon (I suppose that it's normal), but after having delete layers.dll, no crash, but I had the bug 981 which appears. It seems my operation has corrupted the profile, but I haven't found which file(s).

A new profile is ok

A+
dorian  2008-05-02 05:02:25

[Changed Status from "Unconfirmed" to "Fixed"]
[Changed Owner from ".Nobody" to "dorian"]
[Changed Target from "Unknow" to "1.5b2"]

SourceForge Logo